Thursday, February 11, 2021

Further iterations & colour variations

 

after choosing my preferred design I tired to make more iterations of that design to explore my options further. the main thing I changed was the skirt as it was the main thing I was unsure of, I altered the length a few times and added smaller details and after consideration and the gathering of opinion from others I decided on the option at the very start. i think has more  asymmetry and the opportunity for a few more textures within the outfit, the train like back and a short front on the skirt makes the character look taller and also more individualistic as the plain long skirt was quite common which is a bit boring. I will however maybe hake the head piece even more dramatic by extending the spikes further which will push an almost saint like image which would fit the authority figure this character should be.

using the tonal colours I applied colours and produced even more variations that focus on the colour palette of the character.


( unsure of colour pallet so far, post to be finished)

No comments:

Post a Comment