Thursday, January 21, 2021

Character design iterations

 






To give myself more options and to force me to play around with the character I did 50 silhouettes for the possible design of the character, I knew I wanted a female with a average build as it fit the narrative planning I have laid out previously. To produce multiple variations quickly I tried layering two option on top of each other as they would meld well because they are all black silhouettes. By adding the variations together it produced some nice ideas and shapes that I may have not put down myself as a idea.

To progress further I will pick 10 from this selection I think have interesting shapes and I will do rough sketches to flesh out the details of the designs a little more, however these sketches will still be fair simple as to get a rough idea and doing fully rendered images for this would be unpractical.


No comments:

Post a Comment